Career outcomes are a great reason to choose Escae Benin University. We are Benin’s #1 university for graduate employability.*
Our undergraduate and postgraduate degrees are designed to meet the jobs of the future and to prepare you for career success.
In addition to leading discipline knowledge, you’ll acquire the key attributes that employers are looking for. You’ll become someone who can think critically and creatively, solve problems, and show leadership. You’ll be self-aware, culturally competent, able to communicate with persuasion, and collaborate with your peers. Importantly, you’ll be in high demand.
As one of our graduates, you’ll be among an elite community that employers rate as best in West Africa across all graduate skill areas: ^
- Foundation skills – general literacy, numeracy and communication skills, and the ability to investigate and integrate knowledge.
- Adaptive skills – the ability to adapt and apply skills/knowledge and work independently.
- Collaborative skills – teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Technical skills – application of professional and technical knowledge and standards.
- Employability skills – the ability to perform and innovate in the workplace.
What you can expect
Here are some of the experiences and support you can expect, as we help you prepare for your future:
- Workplace placements and Internships where you’ll apply your learning in a real, professional setting
- Mentoring opportunities with industry leaders
- Award-winning career services to help you with career advice and planning, skill development and connecting you directly with industry and employers
- Ongoing access to career support via Career-hub, even after you graduate
- Access to our Escae Graduate Award, recognizing your employability development through paid and voluntary experience