Applications to the graduate programs at Escae Benin can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester. Applicants are advised to make their applications by the end of December or August for Spring and Fall semesters respectively. Application deadlines are announced on the web site of the Institute and that of the Registrar’s Office. Prospective applicants are required to apply online.
Admission Requirements to Graduate Programs
At Escae Benin University (EBU), you will have an opportunity to carry out graduate studies in the field that you acquired your bachelor’s degree or in a related field, having completed the required deficiency program which will not be longer than one year.
Applications are accepted twice a year for Fall and Spring semesters. Application deadlines are announced on the web site of the Institute.
Prospective applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree for Master’s programs and also meet departmental admission requirements.
Further details on additional program-specific requirements are available from the academic departments hosting the program.
A list of documents needed for the application is given below:
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English or French.
- Three letters of reference (not required for Escae Benin graduates).
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at Escae Benin) (add documents).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (research topic)
Prospective applicants are required to apply online.
Evaluation of Applications
Applications are evaluated by the department applied and the final decision is made by the Institute of Graduate Studies & Research. The result is forwarded to your email address by the Registrar’s office. Please note that incomplete application forms are not considered.