Undergraduate Admission Requirements
High School Diploma, Higher Secondary School Certificate, General Certificates of Secondary Education (GCSE), Higher Secondary Certificate, Upper Secondary /Secondary School/ High School/ Senior High School Leaving Certificate, Testimonial, Secondary Education Certificate, Senior School Certificate, Matriculation Examination Certificate, SAT, WAEC, WASSCE, NECO, BACCALAUREATE.
Documents Required for Undergraduate Application
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Four passport-sized photograph
- Photocopy of the passport (relevant page)
- Birth certificate
Note: English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English and French.
Transfer student applications or associate degree holders
Students who hold an Associate Degree or a National Diploma can apply as transfer students to the Bachelor’s Degree programs at Escae Benin University.
The requirements for transfer applications to Escae Benin University are as follows.
- Transfer applications should be to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th semesters. Associate Degree or National Diploma holders generally start from the 5th semester.
- The student should not have been dismissed from a University,
- All required modules should have been completed from previous classes.
- CGPA should be a minimum of 2.00 out of 4.00 or the equivalent.
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate / Diploma and Associate Degree or a National Diploma
- Academic record / mark sheets (transcript)
- Short course descriptions
- Passport copy or birth certificate
- Four photograph
Note: English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English and French
Graduate Admission Requirements
Applications to the graduate programs at Escae Benin can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester. Applicants are advised to make their applications by the end of December or August for Spring and Fall semesters respectively. Application deadlines are announced on the website of the Institute and that of the Registrar’s Office. Prospective applicants are required to apply online.
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English or French.
- Three letters of reference (not required for Escae Benin graduates).
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at Escae Benin) (add documents).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (research topic)
Are you a domestic or international student? Unlock your future path by applying today..!